Monday, October 16, 2006

Horror Month --- Stay Alive

Watched this over the weekend between Game 3 and 4 of the ALCS. The movie this time is a new movie that came out on DVD the past week called Stay Alive.



I don't know how I feel about this movie. At first I thought I liked it but as each day passes I begin to think I actually don't like it. This movie seems to be Final Destination meets The Ring but with video games. I liked the former but hated the latter so maybe that is my problem. Basically a guy plays this underground video game on his PC and then shortly after dies the way he did in the game. His buds get a hold of the game and realize what is going on and do what they can to stop it. At first it really drags you in and is very interesting, then it dies. Rent it if you want but if you won't be missing anything. I am sure it will be on TNT or TBS in a year or so.

No comments: