Tuesday, February 05, 2008

All this action made me want to post something.

I really need to update this more and I keep saying that but it never really happens.

Poker is going okay. Currently in a couple of challenges. First challenge is the King of the 45 man SNG's. This starts tonight at midnight. We have to midnight 2/27 to complete 20 45 man turbo sng's. You get points based on your finish and the top 3 scores with the prize pool.

The next challenge I am in is the Feb. $4.40 challenge. We are on teams, $50 a team. We have to play 30 $4.40 180 man SNG's on Stars between 2/1 and midnight 2/29. Drop the lowest 5 scores. We have about $1200 in the prize pool right now, tomorrow is the last day to register but so far so good. My team is in 6th after 8 games. I won one this past Sunday which helped. Looks like my partner had a bad day today but we have a long way to go and the early leaders have played a lot more games than we have so if we can keep it going we should have a good shot at a top three finish.

Other than that it's been the same old same old. Working, taking law courses, reading up on Buddhism, and playing Rock Band and Call of Duty 4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Law classes? Tiger8191 the lawyer. Or maybe to be a judge. :P

I know what it is like to feel guilty not to update a blog. But then, after reflection, I realize that one of two things are true of the entire span between posts (this is true of me, don't know if it is true of you): 1. nothing blog-worthy happened over that stretch of time, or 2. what little DID happen is not the Internet's business.

I'd love to post every single day, but not much happens over that short period of time.

Except that I am starting a new job. Yeah for me. Maybe I should go make a post about that...