Friday, July 27, 2007

Poker Poker Poker!

Really that is all that I have to talk about these days as it has been pretty much sleep, little World of Warcraft, sleep, headaches, sleep, GTA, and poker. The most exciting bit of news I guess would be the fact that I one a tourney. Not anything monumental, just a small one. It was the Full Tilt $3.30 HOSE tourney. What is HOSE some of you may ask? Well it's a mixed game tourney, after each 10 minute blind level you change games. In HOSE you play:

Limit hold em = H
Omaha Hi/Lo = O
7 Stud = S
7 Stud Eights or Better (Hi/Lo) = E

Now I thought I was in a HORSE tourney where Razz is played after the O and before the S! I was quite surprised when that didn't happen as I can honestly say Razz and hold em are my two strong games. But 3 hours later I finished the winner out of 68 person field. I started heads up with 22K in chips and my opponent had 80K and I quickly widdled him down to 0. It was quite impressive I believe. I don't really remember. He was easy to push around actually.

It was good to get this win. Add it to a final table earlier in a MTT and I seem to be on a good run. Let's hope it holds for a bit.

Haven't played much of the .01/.02 NLHE. There is only one new session of 85 hands and only a .18 profit so I am up $7.18. Blah!

I think I am going to play a couple semi-big tourney's this weekend and will post my outcomes. Wish me luck!

No comments: