Tuesday, May 08, 2007

National Don't Use Mirrors Day

I don't know if you knew this or not but it seems today is the day where people, especially rednecks driving big 18 wheelers.

The wife and I were driving back from the rental car place and this large North American Van Lines Van simultaneously puts on his blinker and turns onto our lane and we were beside him.

I was driving to work this morning and a car changed lanes on me and I had to go into the center turn lane to keep my car in good condition and then late on another big rig decided to turn on his turn signal and enter the lane at the exact same time. At least this time he saw me and swerved back before he hit me because I had nowhere to go. One guy on my ass, another guy beside me. Would have been a fun ride I suspect.

So all you readers, head on out on the highway and do whatever you want. It's a free-for-all out there!

No comments: