Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Treck Across the Globe! (World of Warcraft Style)

So in light of the post about my addiction to WoW on my wife's site (see links bar) I decided to do a little story about what I did today in World of Warcraft.



I started off in the The Charred Vale in Ashevale. I was there working on a quest for Collin from Stormwind where he needed me to get 8 Crystalized Scales from Basilisks from this specific area. I got most of them the night before but I needed 2 more before I could head off on my long trek to Stormwind on the other side of the world. Finally after killing about 20 I got my final two scales and thus began our little story. The first leg was a quick teleport back to Darkshore by using my Hearthstone. Once in Darkshore I jumped on a boat to Menithil Harbor across the Sea.





Now we have set foot in Menithil Harbor, located in the Wetlands.



You will see a Red X on the above shot. That is where I decided to stop off and play with the tiny red dragons called Lost Welp. Here is a photo taken while we played with them. Cordy especially enjoyed them.



From there we headed to Dun Algaz. This is a mountian pass that will get us to our next area, Loch Modan, where we spend little time as we just hang a right to Dun Morogh.



Dun Morogh:


Cordy was very excited to see snow that I asked one of the Dwarves to take a picture of us.


From there we headed to the Dwarven Capital of Ironforge. From there we could take a tram to Stormwind and finsh this trip.

Us at the entrance of Ironforge:


Cordy was happy to get inside. She was excited about the snow but she got pretty cold and decided to warm herself up...aggressively.


From there we headed to the Deeprun Tram that will take us straight to the Human Capital of Stormwind where we an drop off the Scales to Collin and be done with this quest.

Tram:


Once we got to Stormwind we head off to the Mage Quarter to meet with Collin. Luckily I remembered he was there or we would have been searching for hours as Stormwind is HUGE!



We recieved a nice wand that I cannot use but should make some good money from selling it so off we went to explore. Cordy got excited when she saw her favorite shop in Stormwind, the Cheese Shoppe.



We grabbed her some cheese and then headed to the gates and on our way to new quests and adventures. Here is a shot of us leaving Stormwind.

No comments: